Steps to fill up the Application
* Please read the Instructions carefully before filling up the Online Application.
* New user must SIGNIN with proper E-mail id
Be ready with the following details, when applying for the courses.
- Applicant’s personal details. e.g. Name, Date of birth (as in 10th Mark sheet & TC), Blood Group.
- Community details.
- Details about Parents / Guardians.e.g. Education, Occupation, Annual Income.
- Other special details.e.g. Physically Challenged, Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman, Sports, NCC and NSS.
- Address details. (as per the Address Proof. Once given cannot be changed)
- Details about II PUC / Higher Secondary Education (+2): School Name, Public Exam Roll No.
- Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Wallet / UPI OR QR / Google Pay / Paytm is needed for online payment.
Select the Degree Applied for.
Applicants are asked to fill up the personal details.
Applicants can pay the Application Fee through Online Payment Gateway (Razorpay) via Debit Card / Credit Card / NetBanking.
- After the successful payment, enter the Transaction number and filled-in application form can be downloaded and printed.
- Application form should be printed front and back in A4 size paper.
- Single page printed copies of the application will not be accepted.
- Recently taken passport size colour photo of the candidate should be affixed in the given space.
* Printed copy of the application form along with required attested enclosures should be submitted to the College Office.
* All filled-in applications should reach the College Office within 10 working days from the date of the publication of +2 results along with required enclosures.
* Applications submitted after ten working days will be treated as LATE APPLICATIONS.