Students can apply from the online (www.anneseveningcollege.in).
The cost of an application is as follows:
B.Com – Rs.310/-
B.A – Rs. 310/-
Our institution is basically a co-education institution. Candidates of all gender can apply for all the courses. After filling up all the necessary details, candidates should take the printout of the filled-in application and the same should be submitted to the College Office either in person or by post, addressed to The Principal, St. Anne’s Evening College, No:23, Cambridge Road, Halasuru, Bangalore-560008, immediately after the publication of II PUC / +2 results.
The mark statements downloaded from the internet should be attested by the Principal or a Gazetted Officer. All filled-in applications should reach the College Office within 10 working days from the date of issuing of II PUC/+2 mark statement.
Applications submitted after ten working days will be treated as LATE APPLICATIONS. The list of provisionally selected candidates will be published on the college notice board. The candidates will have to appear for a personal interview along with their parents. If any candidate fails to appear for the interview at the notified time, the provisional selection will automatically get cancelled. After the interview, the eligible candidates must be prepared to pay the fee immediately.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X mark sheet (Photo Copy)
- Standard XII / II PUC / +2 mark sheet (Photo Copy)
- Transfer Certificate from the School/College last attended
- Migration Certificate (Non-Karnataka Students only)
- Photo Identity Proof (Photo Copy)
- Passport Copy (For NRI / Foreign National only)
All the Original Certificates along with TRANSFER CERTIFICATE should be produced at the time of interview.
- “Admission is subject to verification of mark certificates by the Bengaluru Central University and if the mark certificate is found to be bogus, admission is liable for cancellation besides criminal action being taken.”
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.